Make a summer favorite plant-based with this super simple (and delicious) Vegan Potato Salad. A new age take with all of the classic flavors.
- 1.5 lbs baby yellow potatoes or potatoes of choice
- 1 cup plant-based mayo
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup celery chopped
- 2-3 green onions chopped
- 1 kosher dill pickle chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water. Place pot on the stove over high heat and cover. Bring to a boil and then lower heat to a simmer. Cook until potatoes are slightly fork tender* and drain. Leave potatoes in the colander and cover with a clean kitchen towel to steam for 15 minutes. Uncover and allow to cool for an additional 15 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, make the dressing. Add mayo, vinegar, mustard, celery, green onions, dill pickle and pepper to a large bowl. Stir to combine, cover and place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Get full recipe==>>thissavoryvegan.com