These Dumplings are filled with delicious sesame tofu and green onions. Quick, easy and can be steamed or fried!
- 1 Block Extra firm tofu
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Agave nectar
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame seeds, I used half black, and half white
- 3 Green onions, finely chopped
- Dumpling wrappers, vegan
- Press the tofu, lay the block on paper towels, place more paper towels on top and put something heavy on top of that. Press for at least 15 minutes. The longer the better.
- Once a lot of the water has been pressed out of the tofu, heat a wok or non stick pan on medium high.
- Get full recipe==>>rabbitandwolves.com