This berry brownie pizza is flourless, topped with raspberry flavored whipped coconut cream and fresh berries. It’s a fun and delicious way to enjoy dessert!
- 2 cups semi sweet or dark chocolate chips, separated (I like Enjoy Life brand for dairy-free)
- ½ cup coconut oil or butter, plus extra for greasing pan
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3 eggs (vegan friendly version here.)
- ⅓ cup arrowroot starch or Corn Starch
- 1 cup of cold coconut cream,* about 1-2 cans full-fat coconut milk or coconut cream, refrigerated overnight (can also use 12 oz cream cheese, if not dairy-free. May need to add a splash of milk to thin.)
- 2 tablespoons honey or other sweetener of choice (I like to use a thick raw honey)
- ½ cup freeze-dried raspberries, optional (omit to keep topping white)
- 3 cups mixed berries (I used strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries)
- edible flowers and mint for decorating, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 10 or 12-inch cake pan, line with a round piece of parchment paper (to fit the bottom) and set aside.
- Combine 1½ cup of the chocolate chips, coconut oil/butter, and salt in a medium saucepan and place on the stove over medium-low heat. Stir continuously until chocolate is melted. Turn off the heat and stir in sugar until dissolved. Let the mixture cool down some before adding the eggs. Whisk in eggs and mix thoroughly. The mixture should begin to thicken and become semi-gelatinous. Stir in arrowroot/cornstarch and remaining ½ cup chocolate chips. At this point batter should be really thick.
- Get full recipe==>>wifemamafoodie.com