This carrot soup with ginger and turmeric is a great dinner for those dreary winter days. It has the added value of helping you to fend off colds.
- 500g (1 lb) carrots, grated
- 3 tbsp olive oil, or oil of your choice
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- 1tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp grated fresh turmeric
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 /2 tsp salt
- 1L hot vegetable stock
- Peel and grate the carrot, chop the onions and garlic
- Saute the onions over medium heat in a pan with 3 tbsp of oil. Once they are translucent and soft, add the garlic, ginger, turmeric, carrots and seasoning.
- Saute everything for another 2-3 minutes over medium heat.
- Get full recipe==>>thegreedyvegan.com